Campus Health Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is now offering a new and exciting volunteer opportunity with its new program Wildcats Anonymous. Wildcats Anonymous is a program that supports students who identify as substance abusers through the process of recovery. The program offers peer mentoring, meetings, and drug and alcohol-free activities at no cost to the participants. We’re currently looking for volunteers who would be willing to help advertise the organization, organize events, and possibly serve as peer mentors.
· Monthly outreach events
· Attending a volunteer orientation and complete mandatory trainings
· Having knowledge of Campus Health as whole, especially CAPS
· Attending and supporting other activities and events organized by Wildcats Anonymous
· Helping set-up, run, and tear-down at least one of these events
· Opportunity to help an often overlooked group in need
· Networking opportunities within CAPS and Campus Health
· Possible further volunteer and paid opportunities within Campus Health
· Free T-Shirt
· Great low commitment volunteering experience
You can find our short application here, which is accepted on a rolling basis. However, we will begin reviewing the first round of applications on Friday, September 15th. If you have any questions, please contact Sam Harwood at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest!